Pages

11/08/2007

健康新生A Healthy New Me!

It’s extremely important to always have a goal.
I have a new goal this month.
I am going to totally improve my health.
I must do this for myself.
I must do this for my family.
I will try to think positive thoughts every day.
I will exercise every day.
I will take good care of teeth.
I will keep my body and hair clean.
I will eat nutritious food.
I will drink enough water.
I will drink at least eight glasses a day.
I will go to bed early and get up early every day.
I won’t stay up late studying, working or fooling around.
I won’t drink.
I won’t smoke.
I won’t do anything to harm my body.
I wish everyone would join me in my goal because everyone should care about his health!
We shouldn’t take our health for granted.
If you destroy your health, you have nothing left.
Keeping good health is always easier than regaining your lost health.

拥有健康是何等的重要
这个月我有一个新的目标
我要增强体魄
为我自己
为我的家人
每天,我都将积极地思考
每天,我都将锻炼身体
我要好好刷牙
我要保持身体和头发清洁
我将吃有营养的食物
每天喝足够的水
每天至少八杯
我将早睡早起
不再熬夜读书、工作或是四处游荡
我不喝酒
我不抽烟
我不做任何伤害自己身体的事情
我希望每个人都和我一起做
因为每个人都应该关心自己的健康
我们不应该将健康当作是理所当然的
如果你损害了自己的健康 你将一无所有
保持健康要比恢复健康容易得多

Tennis Court in Queenstown area

Some courts are not open to public  Quail Rise -45.002353534957564, 168.75157230875968 Arrowtown -44.94668233699295, 168.82240587902302 lowe...