Pages

11/08/2007

I will be missing you



Yeah,this right here
Goes to everyone that has last someone
Come on ,check it out
Seems like yesterday we used to rock
I laced the frack you lock the flow
So far hanging on the block for dough
No'torious they got to know
That life ain't always what it seems to be
Words can't express what you mean to me
Even though you're gone .We are still a leam
through your family,I'll fulfill your dreams
In the future can't wait to see
If you'll open up the gates for me
Reminiscence sometime ,the night they
Try to block it out ,but it plays again
When its real feelings hard to conceal
Can't image all the pain I feel
Give anything to hear half your breath
I know your still living your life after death

Every step I take,
every move I make
Every single day,
every time I pray
I'll be missing you
thinking of the day
when you went away
what a life to take
what a band to break
I'll be missing you

I miss you B.I.G.
It's kind a hard with you not around
I know you in heaven smiling down
Watching us,while we pray for you
Everyday we Pray for you
Till the day we meet again
In my heart is where I keep you friend
memories give me the strength I need to
Strength I need to believe
My thoughts B.I.G.,I just can't define
Wish I could furn back the hands of time
us in the six.shop for new clothes and kicks
You& me ,taking flicks ,making hits
Stage they received you on
Still can't believe you game
Give anything to hear half your breath
I know you're still living your life after death

Somebady tell me why
My last morning ,when this life is over
I know I'll see your face

Every night I pray,
Every step I take,
every move I make
Every single day

Every day that passes is a day I get
We miss you B.I.G.and we won't stop
That's right,we miss you B.I.G.

Tennis Court in Queenstown area

Some courts are not open to public  Quail Rise -45.002353534957564, 168.75157230875968 Arrowtown -44.94668233699295, 168.82240587902302 lowe...